By using our platform “ByOwnersGlobal.com” you agree and accept the following statement:
Rregister for FREE on ByOwnersGlobal.com, we do not charge for your listings. We only charge by booking. Soon as you receive a booking, your client will be charged by us, ByOwnersGlobal.com a 30% Payment Deposit of the Total Accommodation Cost and the rest of 70% will be paid in full to you at the arrival of the customer to the property.
The 15% out of the 30% Payment Deposit that we, the By OwnersGlobal.com will charge your client upon acceptance of the booking by the Client and by you The Property Owner, we will keep this 15% as our commission for using our Holiday Rental Platform and the remaining 15% Payment Deposit will be transfer to your Bank Account provided from you the Property Owner.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Lastest update 01.09.2017