Reset Password

click to see all images

Villa Froso

€ 137 per night
| | 8 Guests | 4 Bedrooms| 4 Baths
Check Availability

Property Description

Spacious modern and comfortable 4 bedroom villa with private pool
Located in Kathikas village, Paphos

Close to Paphos near Coral Bay in Kathikas . The property sleeps 8 people. Villa Vaggelis is a well maintained modern villa set in a peaceful location within easy walking distance of village amenities. Suitable for families with young children, large parties. Also suitable for disabled.

Free Transfer from Paphos Airport
Free group B car hire
Free Welcome hamper

Facilities
Badrooms: 2 double plus 2 twins
Wash Rooms: 1 bathroom + 3 en-suite bathrooms
Kitchen hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dish washer, iron & board, toaster, coffee maker
Leisure: TV, Satellite, DVD Player, CD Player, Free WiFi, U.K. and World Channels
General: washing machine, air conditioning, Hair Dryer and Childs Highchair
Outdoors balcony, terrace, garden, private pool 4X8m, washing line, parking, patio/garden furniture

View more

Book Now - A 30% Payment deposit will be requested soon as your booking is confirmed and you receive your invoice. The remaining 70% will be paid in full to the owner of the property at arrival date at the property.

Add to Favorites
Contact Owner
Share
Your search results
Property Price
Price per night: € 137
Minimum no of nights: 7
Period
Price per night
Price per night (7n+)
Price per night (30n+)
Minimum Booking days
Extra price per guest
Price per night in weekends
Booking starts only on
Booking starts/ends only on
From 2017-10-01 To 2018-06-30
€ 137.14
€ 137
-
7
-
€ 137
All
All
From 2018-07-01 To 2018-07-31
€ 193.71
€ 193
-
7
-
€ 193
All
All
From 2018-08-01 To 2018-08-31
€ 226
€ 226
-
7
-
€ 226
All
All
Property Address
Address: Kathikas, paphos
City:
Country: Cyprus
Property Details
Property ID: 2644
Property Size: 170 m2
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4
Check-in Hour: 3PM
Check-Out Hour: 11AM
Cancellation: No refund offered for any reason or timeframe.
Property Features
Kitchen
High chair
Dining table
Coffee machine
Stovetop
Oven
Kitchenware
Electric kettle
Washing machine
Dishwasher
Microwave
Refrigerator
Mixer
Juice maker Machine
Self catering
Hairdryer
Living Area
Sitting area
CD Player
DVD Player
TV flat screen
Iron
Drying rack for clothing
Private entrance
Accessibility
Outdoors
Outdoor furniture
Outdoor Pool
Barbecue
Private pool
BBQ Facilities
Patio
Balcony
Sauna
WiFi Available in All Areas
WiFi
Internet
Outdoor & View
Mountain view
Pool view
View
Car Rental
Free Transfer From the Airport to the holiday property
Air Conditioning
Swimming pool

Availability

July 2018
M T W T F S S
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  
August 2018
M T W T F S S
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
past
today
booked
  • Reset Password

  • Advanced Search