Reset Password

Make a Reservation
Advanced Search
Your search results

For Owners

October 6, 2017 by Owners Global Admin

How it works

Its Easy, its FREE – Register and List your Properties for FREE on ByOwnersGlobal.com. We do not charge for your listings. We charge only a 10% by booking which is far below our competitors average charge.

As soon as you receive a booking, your client will be charged a 25% payment deposit which will be transfered to your Bank Account provided by you. The rest of 75% will be paid in full to you at the arrival of your client to the property. Once the booking is fully completed and the full payment is made to you then you will transer to us the 10% of the booking total as agreed.

As Simple as that…no Hidden Fees

Our Owner Dashboard is more than easy to use.

You can add properties, edit them, check your bookings, edit your booking calendar, accept or deny booking, check your messages and much more.

Any help you need, we are here…you are not alone.

  • Holiday Wheather